Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy!!!

I'm happy to make my own blog. If you have anything to say about the world and myself, you can come to my blog and leave some messages.

7 comments:

Anne said...

congratulation! Anthony! In the first session, I was happy for you to be here with us. In the second session, I hope we will get many chances to know each other better!

Good weekend! Be a good father and excellent husband during the weekend!

Nicole said...

Hi Anthony,
Your blog looks great! Don't forget to ask a question for your class members to answer.

Anthony said...

Hi everybody,
Here in KNUE, I feel a little tired in the morning these days. What are better ways to sleep soundly?

tina said...

Hi Anthony,
Happy to meet you here. We sometimes can not have a sound sleep without any reason. But how about studying harder or doing exercise more? If you don't have any health problem, it'll work. Was I too serious? hhh

Jasper said...

I don't know why I like you. I think there is no reason for liking. Anyway, for your health, you can take a walk with our classmates a couple of times a week. There is one condition to join our walking club. It is that you are definitely allowed to run.

Jasper said...

you are definitely allowed to run should be you are not definitely allowed to run. If you run, you are put to fine a million dollar.

therese said...

Hi Anthony - thank you for your tip today.

According to your question about how to sleep deep, well, actually I don't have that problem much, but what about reading a book until you feel really sleepy. Taking a shower or drinking a warm milk, ... you've already known these things. Right? Do you have some worries? I have ears and heart to listen to you. ^^
Have a sweet dream!
Heesoo