Hi. Anthony! Drink Baeksejoo! Hahaha...Actually I think I have the same problem. Nowadays I have problem with sleep at times. I don't know how to cope with this problem. If you got the answer, please let me know...
Anthony~, Hi!! I am your friend, Carry! ^^ These days, like you, I feel tired in the morning with the same reason. Even worse, I keep that condition all day long ㅡㅡ In this case, I think, regular exercising is the best way to sleep well and be in a good condition. However, I know you are already working out regularly. How about this? My mother used to suffer from terrible insomnia. So I gifted her with aroma candles. (sometimes, I also use them) Aroma candle is not expensive, and I believe they will work for you. I hope my small tip will be helpful! See you~!
Hi Anthony! Desire makes all problems. All problems come from desire. Answer is not outside but within yorself. So, nobody can solve your problem. Don't trust others. The key is in your hand. Give up all desire! Then peace will come to you. Peace in mind will take you to a sound sleep. Serenity will set free you from insomnia.
Last week I had a very difficult time because of insomnia. As a result, today, Saturday, I slept all day. That's because of hard week and today's rain.
Anyway, I had no idea of solving this problem. The ways that people often use for imsomnia such as drinking warm milk or taking a warm bath or exercising, etc are not so efficient to me.
The only thing I do when I can't sleep is that I accept the situation and not try to sleep. Sometimes, the thought that I should sleep makes me more difficult when I can't sleep.
Just relax! In the end, the time when you can sleep soundly comes surely. Try to enjoy the time when you can't sleep. ^^
To some degree, everybody has a problem in sleeping. Once I used this method and it worked.
Sleeping is related to brain. People say it's a matter of heart, but actually, if a hormon Mellatonine works well, you can sleep well. I pray and order my brain secret Mellatonine repeatedly. Imgine your brain producing it!
You learned counseling so you can do it better than me.
6 comments:
Hi. Anthony!
Drink Baeksejoo!
Hahaha...Actually I think I have the same problem. Nowadays I have problem with sleep at times. I don't know how to cope with this problem. If you got the answer, please let me know...
Anthony~, Hi!!
I am your friend, Carry! ^^
These days, like you, I feel tired in the morning with the same reason. Even worse, I keep that condition all day long ㅡㅡ
In this case, I think, regular exercising is the best way to sleep well and be in a good condition. However, I know you are already working out regularly.
How about this? My mother used to suffer from terrible insomnia. So I gifted her with aroma candles. (sometimes, I also use them) Aroma candle is not expensive, and I believe they will work for you.
I hope my small tip will be helpful! See you~!
Hi Anthony! Desire makes all problems. All problems come from desire. Answer is not outside but within yorself. So, nobody can solve your problem. Don't trust others. The key is in your hand. Give up all desire! Then peace will come to you. Peace in mind will take you to a sound sleep.
Serenity will set free you from insomnia.
Last week I had a very difficult time because of insomnia. As a result, today, Saturday, I slept all day. That's because of hard week and today's rain.
Anyway, I had no idea of solving this problem. The ways that people often use for imsomnia such as drinking warm milk or taking a warm bath or exercising, etc are not so efficient to me.
The only thing I do when I can't sleep is that I accept the situation and not try to sleep. Sometimes, the thought that I should sleep makes me more difficult when I can't sleep.
Just relax!
In the end, the time when you can sleep soundly comes surely.
Try to enjoy the time when you can't sleep. ^^
Hi~ Anthony!
To some degree, everybody has a problem in sleeping. Once I used this method and it worked.
Sleeping is related to brain. People say it's a matter of heart, but actually, if a hormon Mellatonine works well, you can sleep well. I pray and order my brain secret Mellatonine repeatedly. Imgine your brain producing it!
You learned counseling so you can do it better than me.
Post a Comment