Hi, everybody.
Thank you for your helpful comments on my question 1. Thanks to some of your comments I could sleep well.
This is the second question.
What do you think is the most important thing in teaching students?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Anthony,
I'll be interested to read the other comments on this question. I guess that I think the desire to really motivate learning is the most important. I'm not too concerned with content, more with the idea that learning is fun and interesting.
HI, anthony?
I think passion is one of the most important factor in teaching. Teaching means more than just delivering knowledge. We are all human being. Without saying we can feel the passion, love, and devotion.
I can see your passion.
Have a good night!
Hi, Anthony!
Do you enjoy teaching students? Actually, I do!! Some trainees says that they are so happy in this program and they feel free out of school and students. But I want to go back to school. I miss my students so much! I really love teaching students. Even though I am sick, I can't forget it in a class. And I try to teach them correct English.
I think the most important things are passion(As James mentioned) and correct knowledge.
Definitly, love for students is required to be a good teacher.
Teaching with love and Love with teaching!
But there are two more eqully important things; competence and character.
Theachers should have enough knowledge that can fill student's couriosity for leaning.And if teachers have good personality, students will follow spontaneously.
Hi, Anthony!
Most of all, I think love of students are the most important. This is a little stale expression and a cliche?.
Anyway, as I can love my students, I will be able to do anything for my students.
When five years passed since I started to teach english, at that time I was in deep trouble. I hated everything related to school including students. At last by recovering the love of students step by step, I could get along.
I am human being, so I can't always love my students nor I can love equally. But I try everyday.
To be happy at school, i know I have to love my students. ^^
But it's not an easy job.
According to Walter's special lecture, students will not learn from a teacher unless the teacher is someone they have respect. I agree with that. To be respected, I have tried to show my thought than just to tell.
Post a Comment