Hi, there
How can I live my life well?
I want to live as long as possible.
But if I should live a hard life, I would not want to live longer.
I want to live a healthy life.
According to an expert of human life span, humans can live up to 125. Growing period for humans is 25 years. If we multiply the growing period by five, we can get our maximum life span, so the number is 125. But the environment doesn't allow us, humans, to live up to 125. So my question is, "how long do you think you will live?" considering all the factors such as environment, pollution, advance of technology and medical science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Anthony,
Interesting question. I think that my generation will not live as long as the previous generation due to environmental pollution. Our water, air and soil are slowly poisoning us.
Hi, Tony!(As Reggi called you^^)
Very interesting question as Nicole said above.
But I've never thought of how long i shall live.
Since my childhood, I have not been very healthy even though I don't have paricular disease. So I used to think that i might not live longer. But one certain thing is i don't have any fear of death, thanks to God.
As you said, I think living with healthy body and peaceful mind is much more important than just living longer.
Hi, Anthony!
I think I can live longer than you! haha..^_*
Sorry, that's my joke...!
To live long, to stress management is the most important thing, I think. We are almost always under stress environment. Stess is an enemy of health. So I try to get rid of the stress by engaging in sports, talking to close friends, and absorbing in a movie. But still it's not easy to controll my mind, sometimes.....
Post a Comment