Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Question 5

Hello everyone,
The fashion industry in Korea is booming, and a lot of men as well as women today are spending lots of money to buy clothes of good quality. They are concerned about their clothes. Suppose that you have an important meeting.
My question is:
When do you decide what closthes you're going to wear?
1. I decide the night before.
2. I decide in the morning, but it takes a long time to decide.
3. I decide in the morning, very quickly.
My answer is 3. I decide in the morning what to wear. I follow my feeling at the moment. I always choose the clothes without my wife's help. I want to know your answer and if there is any special reason, let me know.

8 comments:

Carry said...

Wow, Anthony, your question is totally out of my expectation. I've never thought you have an interest in fashion, sounds stupid, just because you are a man! Anyhow, I love this kind of question.
Umm... In my case, I decide what to wear the night before. When I have to choose right clothes in the day morning, maybe, you can see a fashion show, where only one model appears :)

James said...

Hi,Anthony!

You dress very well and I like your dressing style. It looks comfortable,neat and nice. In my case I more often than not don't care what to wear. Honestly I don't like buy clothes so usually my wife choose clothes. If I have to choose clothes, I choose a comfortable one to wear. Oh, here is my answer to your question. I'd rather choose the day before what to wear. I don't want to spend some time in choosing clothes in the busy morning.

Good night!

therese said...

Hi Anthony - I usually choose a clothing the night before. To be more specific, when I take off the day's clothing, I think about what to wear the following day.

Anonymous said...

I think you are one of the best male dresser in this center. I mean it. Your sense of color and fashion was great. Actually I am a steady dresser. Does that sound Konglish? What I mean is that I wear the same clothes for about one month or so. But here, stimulated by you, I tried to be fashinable. Anyway I like those people who wear fashionably and neatly like you and Tina.

Nicole said...

Hi Anthony,
I like how you connected the fashion industry to our daily lives. I usually decide what to wear the night before but I don't have a lot of clothes so it's not too hard.

rose said...

Anthony!!
My answer is number 3. Number 1 was just previous day of picnic in my teenage. Now the time my roomie and I choose the clothes to wear is always before putting on the make up in the morning. We lay " Today's clothes" on the bed and comment something each other during the time to have morning coffee. I love this time which most comfortable and sweet. As hee-il said you look like to have good sense of fassion. I like your color of some shirts....

Jasper said...

Interesting question. I think your sense of clotehs seems to be pretty delicate than I expect. I am wondering how you can come up with such a exquisite question. Your qustion always deserves worth considering. As for me, I usually decide what clothes to wear instantly in the morning. That's because that kind of thing is not critical enough to take a long time.

Anne said...

funny question! ^^

I've heard some women decide what to wear the next day even in ordinary days.
But me... usually, like you, I decide in the morning according to my feeling on the spot.

But.... if this is very important or very interesting event tomorrow, ... in that case, I usually decide at the night before the day.