Thursday, June 26, 2008

Question 6

Hi everyone,
Nowadays the price of oil is soar up. I feel we are facing another energy crisis. Addition to this it is predicted that the presently-known oil reserves will be depleted by the year 2050. Sometimes I feel it is better to dispose of my car. Instead it will be more economical to use public transportation. We are hard-pressed to find other ways to satisfy our growing energy needs very soon. So my question is: "what kind of research do you think that governments around the world should be spending the most money on right now? Why do you think so?
1. developing solar energy
2. developing nuclear energy
3. developing wind energy
4. developing water energy
5. looking for more oil reserves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. Energy problem is the biggest question human-beings are facing now. I read in the newspaper that scientists are trying to make an artificial sun. Korean scientists are doing the same projet now. If they succeed in making the artificial sun,energy problem will be solved at once. Another alternative is to find energy source in the other planet like Mars. I am optimistic that in one way or another the energy problem will be solved in the near future.