Hi everyone,
Today's topic is life after death.
Which of the following three statements is the closest to the way you believe about life and dying? Tell why you believe it.
a) Man lives only one time, dies, and doesn't live again. There is only darkness after death. There is no "life after death."
b) There is life after death, but it is in a different place, such as "heaven." We can't come back to this world again.
c) Man dies and is reborn again in a new body such as cow, horse, and a human being.
I'm not a religious person, so I don't think there is another world after death. My motto is "do my best in this world" because I can't live again and can't live in another world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, philosopher Anthony!
What a difficult question!
Well, I don't know there is a life after death. So, I may belong to your type. Though Life after death is a common thing in many religions,still I'm not sure. May be there is a heaven or reincarnation.
While living, doing good thing is one of my life motto.
Thank you.
Hi, Anthony!
As you know, I'm Christian though I am incomplete in every aspect.
Therefore, I surely belong to the second category.
Even thoug we can't see the wind with our eyes, we know the wind is real. Like this, though I can't see God, I believe in God. Of course eternal life with God.
The universe where we live now is so sophisticated that I think i can't explain all phenomena without the existence of God.
Anyway, good weekend! God bless you!
Hi Anthony, I, definitely, believe that there is a world after death. Whether you belive or not, we are supposed to be evaluated by God. We should not commit sin to go Heaven. I think it is beter for you to believe in God more than yourself.
Anthony!
I think I believe there is another place after death. That thinking could be my another hope that I can be more happier in the place...and I wish it will be a good, beautiful place... Isn't that everybody's dream like Egyptian kings?
Post a Comment